- FMH – Official website of the Swiss Medical Association
- SANS – Swiss Academy of Medical Sciences website
- Medicus Society, Great Briatin – Medicus,formerly the British-Yugoslav Medical Society,was founded by a number of professionals interested in helping the development of medicine in Yugoslavia. At present Medicus is active on knowledge transfer in different specialist disciplines with accents in Psychiatry,Anaesthesia and Pulmology.
- Radiology ORL Collection – Website of the University of Erlangen, Germany. Highly interesting iconography.
- Genetic Analysis – Methodologies used in genetic analysis.
- NLM National Library of Medicine (US) – National Information Center on Health Services Research and Health Care Technology (NICHSR). Health Services Research Web Sites.
- Documed – A Swiss collection of information on drugs and medicine, for the medical profession (in German)
- Pediatric information links – Portal containing links to databases and libraries cotaining information usefull to the pediatrist (in German)
- PubMed Medical and biotechnological Databases – Portal to the databases of medical publications, NCBI databases and related resources